Title : US HR Specialist/Senior Process Associate (US Backend Process)
Experience : 2-6 Years
Shift Timing: 5:30PM- 2:30AM IST
Job Responsibilities :
- Handling new-hire paper works, background verification and on-boarding processes of US candidates
- Time-sheet management including collection, update and follow up
- Handling queries and concerns (via email and phone) promptly and efficiently
- Benefits administration - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and 401(k) plans
- Assisting the bi-weekly payroll processing
- Updating expenses and working hours in Quick Books
- Invoicing the clients & accounts
- Assisting the Account Manager with the client servicing and delivery
- Other HR/Admin functions as directed by the HR Manager
- Identifies and implements process improvements into the process.
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Good written and very good verbal communication skills. Fluent, neutral accent
- English language skills. Able to understand, assess and articulate a response both written and verbal.
- Be able to comprehend the words of the customer on an email, and articulate the response in a free flowing writing form.
- Good telephone skills , able to listen patiently & remain focused throughout the conversation
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Flexibility and service attitude
- Good team working skills with the ability to contribute to effective team performance
- Basic influencing & persuasion skills.
- Good self-organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel, MS Word)